Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Again....

It's Monday again. And I'm at work again. Meeting again. Arghh...!! On my way back to Shah Alam last nite. Race againts the time to make sure that I reached at Kompleks PKNS before 9 pm for my gunting rambut session. From Tg Malim around quarter pass 8pm. Drove fast and exceeded the national speed limit. Kekekeke.... Suddenly... I heard a sound 'pop' like something hitting my windshield. Erkk... There is a mark on windshield at the driver site. Hmm... Since it was dark at that area, I suspected that maybe I hit with a bug. But... I felt no good at all when I saw the mark on my windshield looks strange. Hmmm...

Reached at Kompleks PKNS around 5 minutes to 9pm. Checked the barber shop and it still open. Goodd... Finished up my hair cutting and straight away went to my Kassim. I am very eager to check the status of the windshield. Arkkk...!!! There is a 'chip' at the windshield. Arghh..!! Mood swing. Suspected maybe I hit a stone. Anyway... Thank God nothing happened during the journey. I believed Kassim felt a bit uncomfortable on is injury. Need to check and ask around with all my collegue whether they know how to treat this injury or worst case, I would break it and replace with a new windshield. Lucky I've insured it. Hmmm.... :( :( :(

Kassim had the same injury like this one... Arghhh....!!!

1 comments:

idasazliana said...

Haiyork...Kassim cedera :(