Friday, May 2, 2008

Holiday...

I am up north now. Spending my holidays at kampung. Departed from Shah Alam late in the afternoon around 2pm. Take the Guthrie Corridor Expressway and enter PLUS Highway at Rawang. Hmm... Suprisingly no traffic jam along the highway as I expected. Had my 1st pit stop Tapah R&R. Hmm... Not crowded as usual during holidays. Erkk... Suddenly my mobile rang. Oppss!! Incoming call from Cyberjaya office. I wonder who is in the office during holiday? Owh.. One of my staff. Called to report regarding some issues at one of the site that need my two cents opinion before they proceed with their work. Have a chat around half an hour, then settled. I had nasi ayam at one of the stall there. Nice but the lady who served me a bit 'eksyen'. Its ok. Lucky that I am in a good mood. Usually, I just leave the food without even paying at the counter should they treated me like what I have been treated today. It's okay. Try to control the temper nowadays. Still remember my 'deal'. My luv one had a curry mee. Hmm...Nice...

Continue the journey. Nearly met with an accident after Ipoh Selatan Tol House when a car on the left lane suddenly tried to overtake a car infront of it without noticing that I am on the overtaking lane and my Kassim was already half past his car. Kassim screamed with his loud horn and that car seems surprised and immediately stepped on his brake caused his car 'terhuyung hayang' a bit. Calmly manouvered Kassim a bit right but not too much to avoid the railing guard. Raised my arm to the driver for not fully concentrating on his driving. Fuuhhh.......

Continue my driving and after a while I felt wanna to have a smoke. Had my second pit stop at R&R Bukit Gantang. Hmm... Teringin to have rojak buah. Delicious. Made me think for a while, why there is no rojak buah like this sell in KL? Or maybe I couldn't find one.

Received call from Piak asked about the shipment and also from Leh asked regarding the aircond workshop in Slim River. Apparently he had a problem with his 'City' aircond. My mobile did not received any call or sms after that. Hmm... Quiet ehh..!!

Finally.... Sorry to all the Reds fans out there for unable to go to Moscow. Wakaka... Please try next season okay...!!
p/s No images attached since I'm hooked up to the net using GPRS. Arghh...!! Crawling even slower than a snail...

0 comments: