Thursday, May 8, 2008

On my way back...

Its 1837Hrs and I am on my way back to KL after 2 days outstation to Alor Setar. Alhamdulillah... All our planning for this trip runs well and completed not on scheduled, but ahead of time instead. Kudos to my team members and Alor Setar site people that assist us during the installation. Without their assistance, non of this would happened. Basically there were lots of pros compared to cons in this trip. Gud...gud...gud... I likeeee...

Installation and functionality test ran smoothly. Met with doctors to do some initial work around to cater their requirements where they applied for some additional network coverage especially on wireless coverage. Fuhh..!! I tell you... Last time we thought that Sg Buloh as the biggest trauma center in Malaysia had a problem but this Alor Setar site.... worst!! SInce it is a replacement Hospital, the condition in ED, Red Zone especially... Arghhh busy like hell (mcm pernah sampai..ekeke). I had a minor migrain on the spot when I tried to think about how to do our work in area where patients are constantly in and out.

Erk..!! Penang already!! Do this guy drive too fast or I am the one who type very slow arr..? (Iklan sementar...).

Tomorrow had made an appointment at JPN Putrajaya. My ex-practical trainee. We called her si Kechek. Asked for her assistant to help me to change my IC to MyKad. Ekekeke... According to her, "Mai arr, kalau buat pagi... Petang dah bulih siap dah. Esuk kalau mai tak yah beratoq pon. Takpa... Saya tulong no...". Yeay... Best! Best! Best!

Welcome homeeee ..... Darlingg....!!!

0 comments: