Saturday, May 3, 2008

Holiday Pt 2

Second day holiday. Hmm... A bit confused here when I saw all the boys and girls went out to school. Oh yes!! It's Friday and it still a school day. I'm on leave. Hehehe... Looked weired when I went to town and saw lots of men weraing their office attire while I'm here and not working. Hmm.. It's been a while since I'm on leave and at kampung. Is it? Hehehehe....

Nothing much to do here. Just stayed home and watching the AF Diary and concert again and again and again. Seems that AF still got their loyal fans up here. For me... Naahhhhhh...!! Stopped to watch it after Mawi's era. It's not that I'm his fan, but after Mawi's batched, I think the 'magic' of AF has gone. It's sooooo not me anymore to layan AF nowadays. Ekekekeke....

Around noon, my brother told me that he had set an appointment with 'tukang urut' for him and asked me to join him. He wanna buang the angin. Hehehe.. Angin ehh..!! Since I had a long served injury on my knees, I am glad to go with him. He'll start the session. During his session, I did asked this tukang urut on angin and it's pantang larang. He said, please avoid to drink tea, especially teh tarik. Hmm... Interested. I did remembered a discussion sometime ago on buang angin by drinking teh halia. Well I did asked the pakcik and he told me that it's nonsence. All drinks that related to tea, please avoid it including teh tarik halia. Hahahaha... No neutral power should you drink teh tarik halia and hoping you won't get the angin (hoping this will answer all the Mahboob Teh Tarik member's question...).

Well it's my turn now. The tukang urut asked me what is my problem. Explained to him about my injuries. Okay. He did 'played' with my knees. Erkkk... I tell you... Ouch.. Uhh... Ouch... Erkkk... Arrkkkk... Fuuhhh... Ouch... Yaiks... Huh... Huh... for about 40 minutes. Makk aii... Never thought it will be like this. Felt like want to terkench pon ada. Arghhh... The tukang urut did explained to me that my urat is already bertindih between one another and its not in their correct position. Wow... Never thought it will be as complecated as it is now. The tukang urut also mentioned that the urat a bit 'keras' and need some times for him to tune it up to its original condition. Hahaha... Only thought that my network required a tuning. My urat also required one. So he sat there and asked me to come again tomorrow morning. Need to 'uli' again the urat. For the first session, he don't want to massage to hard. Afraid that my urat will terkejut and 'kejong' (not actually remember the correct word for it on the message that I've got).
Need to get up early tomorrow to prepare myself for the second session with the tukang urut. Erkkkkk....!!!

0 comments: