Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am leaving on a jet plane


It's time for holiday again. Thursday.. Workers Day. Applied leave on Friday. So total up 4 days holiday. Decided to go back to hometown. Depart on Thursday morning. Try to avoid jam. I believed many of Klang Valleyians will take this opportunity to go for holiday wif their family. As for me, will heading up north.

Finally, today I can see lots of faces smiling in the office. Well... The puzzles that in everybodies mind regarding whether is there any bonus or not already been answered. Eventhough the official letter has not being pass to everyone yet, but the indication on how much they'll get already been shown in the e-payslip. Congratulations to those who did performed well for the year 2007 and got what you deserved. As for my team, I've did what I have to do. If you think that you are not satisfied with it, do come and see me and I will justify why. Spend it wisely my fren.

My team will go to Alor Setar next week for installation of network equipment. Will depart on Tuesday and scheduled to be back by Thursday. Hmmm... Hoping everything will be in order and as what we've planned. Don't like any surprises while onsite.


Moscow... Here we come. Man U managed to defeat Barca in the semi finals yesterday. What a game. Yess.. What a game... Will be waiting either Liverpool or Chelsea. As of now, seems that Chelsea has the lead over Liverpool. Second half just started. Will wait till the end of the game. Kekekeke....

Again... Have a safe journey to all of you, no matter where your destination is, whether its Perak, Terengganu or Sentul. Do drive safely yerrr....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Hols and Drive carefully... :)

Budak Kampung said...

Thanks and happy holiday too...