Thursday, June 12, 2008

3W = Well... Well... Well...

How well do you react when you received a news no matter whether it is a good news or a bad news? Some people said, it is up to your mental strength. Others would says it depends on your situation during receiving the news. As for me, well... I think it depends on how experienced you are on handling situations and the biggest factor, what kinda person you are in handling preassures. I once attended to a job interview long time ago, and was asked by the interviewer, "Can you work under preassure?". Huh...!! If there is a chance for the intervier to meet me now, then I will explain to him what kinda pressure I have been thru all this while. And I would wanna chance to ask him the same question that he asked me years back. Kekekeke....

Handling news eh? Well, don't know about you guys, but I will definitely jump like a crazy horse once receiving a terrible news especially related to a condemn comments or news about my team or my work. Starting to call here and there to investigate whether it is really my fault. If yes, then... I will start to banging people. Huh... Kejam!! Once you live longer, gained and extra miles of experience, automatically this sort of reaction will automatically slow down. Hoping the same to be happened to me. Cooling down a bit. Think rationally before react. That's the best way of reacting to some bad news eh..

Certain people would luv to layan their perasaan by being alone. Nobody should disturb them during this period. Maybe they need sometime for cooling off. I will definitely be in this mode, but not upon receiving the bad news, more or like after I finished scolding people. Hurmm... Then I would like to be alone while taking my nicotin dose. Ekekeke... A bit harsh. Need to change since I decided to decrease my daily nicotin dose. There's also a type of people who would rather drive alone to nowhere. Think this is not a good idea since the increased of petrol price. Ekekeke... They need to change their method. Fastt...

Hurmm... Sendirian aku mengenangkan... Apo nak makan nie? Lapo la pulak...

0 comments: