Tuesday, June 3, 2008

When you got better, there is always.....

Yup...!!! When you think that you got better, there is always someone try to undo your achievement. No matter whether its related to work or health or even in your life. Ehehehe... Frens, yup sometimes they can inspired you to do something that you can't think of and on the other hand, they also can make you fail on doing something that you have planned or prepared earlier. This is the time where you really need the determination to hold on to what you believed.

As mentioned before, tried to less on taking by nicotin intake. Hehehe... This is the second day I came to work without bringing my cigarettes. One or two frens invite me to k=jon them for the smoking session. With a pleasant way, I declined their offer and mentioned to them that I am in the middle of slowing down my nicotin intakes. Huh!! The reply that I got, "Iyer ker nie bro... Jom arr... Alaaa... Come on laar. Last session with me before you really quit". Ekeke... I know maybe they tried to tease me and it's only a joke. But do they realized that in other part of the world, peoples are really respect and salute if one of their FRIEND trying to quit or less their nicotin intakes. Ehehehe... I don't know about you guys, but, if I am in their place and facing me now, I am surely will support my move. Hurmmm .... Am I? Ekekeke.....

Take five...... Hurmm... Need to think on the new strategy here. It's even tougher when you don't get any backup from your frens and even worst if the frens turned to foes...

0 comments: