Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WWW = Wild Wild Wednesday

Wednesday morning... Warhh... An SMS woke me up. I read it and looked at the watch. Arghhh... I'm late. Supposed to have a meeting early morning at HQ. Alaaamakkk... Maasaaakk... As usual when the kabuts mood kick in, I will run all over the house trying to find something that I don't want to find at the first place. Akakaka...

At the office there were lots of people there. Hurmm... Weird eh. All the Managements were in. Aik.. KKM Dr also here. Owhh.. There is a SOA meeting held here. Ok. I need to find the Head of Finance & Admin, Mr Nam. Need to discuss something with him. The agenda basically will be the support infrastructure costing that need to be transfered to the vendor. Briefed him a little bit of what need to be done should the vendor insist to have the connection direct to their office. Meeting ended with he understood what need to be done in order to initiate the process of transfering all the commercial accounts.

Got an email regarding a meeting next week on Tuesday 17 June 2008. Coordination meeting with JKR. At the same day, EMAIL meeting at HAT Lumut. At the same day also, EMAIL and DNS meeting at Pandan Johor. And again at the same day also will need to be at Alor Setar for go live prep. Well... Berapa bahagian aku nak kena kerat badan aku nie haaa??!!! Anybody can answer it for me PLEASEEEEE....!!! Hinshhh....

Definitely will increase my nicotin intake today... Arghhh!!!!

Korang nak ehh...!! Korang pi beli sendirik arr... Ingat free ker... Akakakaka

0 comments: