Monday, June 2, 2008

Not sooo rite...

Received a call from the Admin and informed that the vendor who is suppose to take the ownership of all internet line charges are refuse to do so. Well... Not a problem wif me. Anyway, I think someone trying to play a scene here. Will talk to da Finance Boss bout this. Worst case, we will terminate all the support line that currently being hooked up to their office.

Alhamduliilah... My health is completely back to 90% by evening today. I just realized that I can make jokes and makes people laughs as usual. Although it's back to normal, I still felt that my 'semput' isn't totally left me. Hehehe... Enjoyed 'House' new season in my living room today. What a scene. The mother and the boyfren really put a high hope to save their daughter and gurlfren but at the end, they've dissappointed anyway once they know that the patient that was treated is actually not the person that they thought whom it was meant to be. Mistaken identity. Ever happen to you before? Hurmm...

After 3 days I did not smoke at all, tonite I tried to have my first stick. Arghhh...!! Not tasted like I would think it would be. Prpphhh... yaiks... Still can't do it. Okay, it must have been a good sign I think. My luv one just looked at me and gave me a big smile. I think she just happy to see that I still can't smoke. Well... On the spot today, I have made a new resolution, to cut down my nicotin intakes. Well... Sometimes... You need something to trigger the other thing to happen... Rite???

People said, "Its bad for your health". The Government said, "Smoking danger your life". Hurmm... Me say, "Can't live without it.... Is it?". Well... Not really... That was the statement maybe 2 weeks ago. Akakaka...

0 comments: