Monday, June 2, 2008

The timing was not rite...

Today I just have a strength to get up from bed and try to do my ordinary things. Still feel a bit 'semput' while doing extra activities. Feel like to get my hair cut. My luv one drove me to my usual place. Normally it's closed at 9pm. However, when we reached there around half past eight, it has already been closed. Arghh...!! Hurmm... Maybe I'll try to pay a visit again sometime this week.

Starting to get sweating now, well I believed its a good sign for my rehabilitation. Ehehehe... My throats are getting better and better, while my 'semput' slowly gone. Definitely a good sign. Hopefully I can be fully recovered by tomorrow morning. There are lots of plans need to be sort out. Especially for Alor Setar and Sg Petani.

There is 1 week left for the TNC in Sg Buloh. Hopefully everything will be ok this week. Same like last week. Should there is a problem, hoping for it to be settled during the TNC exercise.

I am recover now...!! Back to normal. Yeay...!!

0 comments: