Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hurmm... Hurmm... Hurmm...

Arghh... Not feeling very well today. Just spent my days lying down. Don't know why. It did not give me any warning. Came back from the FridayNiteFutsal session yesterday, everything seems to be ok. Starting my 'semput' this morning. A bit hard for me to do my normal activities. Arghh..!! Plus coughing and a bit fever. Ehh..!! Why suddenly huh? Mt luv one keep on asking whether I got wet in the rain. Hmm... As far as I remembered... nope!!

Managed to get my strength back now. Able to open up this laptop of mind and just feel like wanna update something over the weekend. Nothing interesting to write down in here since there is nothing much happened to me on Saturday. Hurmm... See a doctor? Well ehehehe... Not the kinda appointment that I truly fond of, even when I'm sick. Ahahaha... Sorry yer...!! Hehehehe...

Well, I'm not feeling very well mate..!! Hopefully everything will turn okay tomorrow. Uhuk.. uhuk.. uhuk..

0 comments: