Monday, June 16, 2008

GPS Activated...

As usual, there is a 929 meeting today at Cyber office. Attendance not sooo ok since lots of PM and Managers are out. Owh yes..!! Condolence to Mr Aizar and family for the losses of their beloved father. Not much need to discuss during the meeting. Everybody just update what they need to update only. Uncle did informed that his site will go live tis coming Friday midnite. He requested for 1 engineer to be on standby onsite.

Global Positioning System activated in my phone. Yup. Its not that I don't know the route in Malaysia. But sometimes, this GPS thingy do come in handy shud we need to have some guidance. Ekekeke... Anyway... Thanks to Mantan for transfered the software to me and activated the features. Should not be any problem for me anymore to find the fastest route to the destination. Hehehehe....

When all the boys go out for their assignment, there was I, alone in the office. Sangap nyer usah cerita. I don't have enuf sleep lately. It's all because of Euro2008. Hinshh... Korang percaya tak, sesambil aku nak menaip ni tadi, kepala bulih tersengguk sengguk!! Kakaka... Ngants sakan arr nie. Brrr... Tak leh tahan dah!! Need some caffein. Yup ..!! Caffein. Not nicotin my dear... Hahaha... Thiink I had improved on reducing my nicotin intake... Guuuddd...

Bola nyer pasal... Waktu tidor pon dah macam orang lari kejar bola... Takper!! Ompek taun sekali...

0 comments: