Friday, June 6, 2008

Up and down...

Up and down...! Yup... To the viral fever that I had for few days already. Thought everything going to be fine on Monday, but, seems the fever came back on Wednesday. Ermm... Maybe because of the rainy season. Sometimes I forgot to bring my umbrella ella ella ellaaa upstairs to the site office. So on my way back to Kassim, still kena hujan maa...

Hujan arr plak... Hurmm... Payung tak bawak...

For my mission to less the nicotin intake, so far so good. Is it because of my soar throat or is it because of I really can bare to stand all the godaan? Ehehehe... No matter what, at least I've tried. My mission to cut less from what I normally take. Yup...!!! Half...!!

I believed everyone are talking bout the same topic today. Petrol price increased by 70 cents. Wow...!! That's a lot man. Need to strategize back the entire operational cost of my life. The chain reaction will definitely hit the consumer in one to two weeks time. Nowadays, Milo Ice pon dah RM2.20 kat mamak stall. I believed it can go higher than that after this. Hurmmm.... I read what our former Prime Minister opinion about this issue. Interesting... Please go to http://www.chedet.com/ and have a pleasure reading his famous blog. Straight from the old man himself...

0 comments: