Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 Missed Call & a SMS

On a nice Sunday morning, when I woke up... checked the lovely N70 of mine. Hmm.. 2 missed call and 1 sms. Both related to work. Damn it. Can't they even give me a bit of my own time for me to take a break during the weekend?? Think again.. Should I return the call or just let it go until they call me back shud they think it's important. I'm confident these call is not related to any SOS call from one of the sites that I need to support. Next down the line, the SMS message. Uhmmm... S*#T.. Message from the 'Gediks One' asking for a document related to their work. Did not understand though, whether I am the one who shud prepare it for them or just give them with an input. From what did I understand, the 'Gediks One' and the gang shud prepare it. I'm not involve at all with this assignment. Decided to make a call to the so call the 'Good One' to the Boss. Hmm.. Inside information, the 'Gediks One' shud prepare them all. I am TOTALLY NOT involve with the assignment. Good news and it is the kind of news that I'm expected to hear from the so called the 'Good One' to the Boss. Since the 'Gediks One' asked for a help from me, so I just feed in all related information pertaining to the paperwork that they need to prepare for their presentation to the 'Bunch of BOD'. So just make few calls to all the informer to the 'Hot One' out there. Waiting... compiling and sending it to the 'Gediks One'. Mission accomplished for the 'Hot One'.. Hahahhaha... I'm outta hear.




Roger and Out..... from the 'Hot One'.. Hahahaha




P/S - I know the terms 'Hot One' will be a laughing matter to you outhere especially to the 'Special One'..... Hahahahaha.....


0 comments: