Monday, March 3, 2008

Wonderful Sunday...

It's been a wonderful Sunday again for me. As usual, Man U narrowed down the gap with Arsenal, from 5 points several weeks ago down to 1 point this weekends. Another big game coming at Old Trafford early Wednesday morning. ECL againts Lyon, French Champs.

Saturday, visited my uncle in IPR (Institut Perubatan Respiratory) near Hospital Tawakal KL. He's been there 3 weeks now. Suspected lung infection. Got back from KL and received a guest at home, Ayie, my wife's es-office mate. We lepak till 3 am.

Sunday, went to Carrefour Subang. Had lunch at Chicken Rice Shop. Groceries topup and also sent Kassim for wax at Cars International. Feewiiittt... Caya lar Kassim. You looked handsome after wax. Kekekeke... Reached home around 5pm. Went out again to Putra Heights for my wife's ex-office mate gathering. Kewl.. Mixed around with them. Sempoi...

This week, I've sent my team to outstation. 1 team to Sg Petani and the other team to Johor. Well.. I end up alone in the office. Arghh.. (Cemana bulih tak perasan akan tinggal sorang sorang nie.. Sure bosan giler...). I can say that I will be busy to accomodate all problems pertaining to my group this week. But it's okay though, don't wanna stress out the teams. It's not like I'm not used to do all this job before. Once in a while, need to come down to site to really understand and the most important thing to feel what they all feel at sites nowadays. It's been a while since I'm busy at site. Remembered last time when my ex-Boss, En Amin was around. Hehehe...

Futsal session... Terrific. No injury. Play like I've never played before... Kakakaka.... Doing lots of running. Yup! Run and run and run and run... Hopefully can maintain my stamina.

Basically, it's been a terrific week for me and hopefully some of you experience it as good as I am. Exciting towards the coming week. Yess... Pilihanraya this coming weekend...

0 comments: