Thursday, March 6, 2008

Root Canal Treatment

Went to see my dentist today. Well, according to her, I need to undergo a Root Canal Treatment. Omaigod... Heard like it is so serious. What is it? She explained to me the treatment procedure. Omaigod again. Seems like they need to drill my teeth and take out what they called nerve. Arrrkkkkkk....!!!!


Thinking about running away from the room, but I was lying there with my mouth widdeeeee open. Alamak.. I start feeling there's two or three butterflies in my tummy. Omaigod. I'm doomed once I heard the machine wiiinggggg.... innngggggg... I closed my eyes and there it goes. The procedures start. Oppss... Before that the nice dentist already numbed my gum to minimize the pain she said. During the procedure, there were several times I had to get up. She tell me nicely, "Bangunnn and kumurr yerrr... Kalau pedih bagitau..". I'm thinking straight away, if all the doctors in my workplace are nice like her, hmmm.... I think lots of problem can be settled without going into the meeting. Hehehe... but it's only IF.

After nearly 40 minutes lying down, suddenly the dentist told that okay, I need to get up and she need to X-ray my teeth. Okay. Wow.. I do not realize it would be like this.

Finally after nearly 2 hours, the procedure comes to it's end. Haaaaa..... I will have another appointment next week. Well once I got home, Isurf the net to find out more details about the RCT treatment. Owhhh... Now I understand what have been done to my teeth during the procedure. Hehehe.. For you who wants to know what is RCT, please go here

0 comments: