Sunday, March 9, 2008

How's the weekend...??? Hmmm.....

Is it a bad weekend? Well, as a Man U fan, it definitely a bad weekend. Our dream of getting treble this season have been flushed away when the devils was sunk by Pompey on the FA quarter final cup tie. Arghh..!! To add salt on the wound, Kuszhak been sent off. Been to Man U official website, there are lots of comments on the match referee. For me, the only set back is when Ronaldo was not given a penalty on the seventh minute after he had been pushed by Distin inside the penalty box. During the game, my guts was saying that this might not be the devils game since all the chances infront of goal have been denied either by Pompey's back four or by the goal post. As usual, after the game, I received lots of sms from 'All EXCEPT Man U Futbol Club' supporters. Arghhhhhhhhh............!!!!!


Pilihanraya Umum 12. There are lots of unsungkerable results especially in 4 states, Perak, Kedah, Penang and Selangor. Hehehe.. Maybe this is the time all the voters wanna change. BN's candidate forParliament Sg Siput and Lembah Pantai also been defeated. Heard over the news, the Chief Minister for all three states have been decided except for Perak.
Me... Today gone out with my sweetheart to Sunway Pyramid. Planning on buying an office jacket and a casual long sleeve Padini shirt. Surveyed few weeks ago. Disappointed again. Office jacket... Takder yg berkenan (the pattern so mcm baju hujan la plak) and as for the shirt, hmmm... something fishy on the pattern and color (looked weird when I tried....). I end up buy nothing. Hmmm... Ahaa... However we managed to buy one dozen of JCo donuts (sedozen tu.. kes nak lepas geram pasal arituh tak dpt beli..) since the queue line is not long as my last visit. Lepak sambil minum caffe latte with my 'love one' enjoying our donuts.. Hahahaha...

Decided to go to Shah Alam to trim my hair. I guess it's a bit long. My 'love one' got something for herself and I end up getting nothing (Hmmm... I thought I'm the one who supposed to buy something.. Well ..women... Hahahaha). Since it's raining today so I've cancelled trip for Kassim to car wash.

Is it a bad weekend? Arghhh...... Try to forget about it... There will always next weekend and the weekend after next weekend and so on... (Itupon kalau umur panjang yer dak? hehehe... Insya Allah...).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ekau x afundi ke? ke ekau xcukup umor?wahahahahaha.