Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Karrim vs Kassim

Who is Kassim? Who is Karrim? People always asks. Well.... Only certain peoples know them. Hehehehe.... Karrim used to be my 1st new car that I've owned. Got it in November 2000. 11 November 2000 to be exact. Have lots of fun with it. Bak kata orang "terlalu banyak saat manis dan pahit bersama". Kakakaka... Almost nation wide ronda-ronda with him except Sabah and Sarawak. Kassim or Proton called it Proton Wira 1.6 Auto Thomas Cup Limited Edition. Why Thomas Cup Limited Edition? I guess, that was the time when Malaysia is the host for Thomas Cup tournament kot... Kassim did not gave me any problem at all during his tenure with me. Hahahaha... The only major problem was when the trottle body got kaput. Causing the RPM not stable. That incident happened only after 6 years services with me. Frankly, it was a sad moment when I trade in him for Kassim.






And now... Kassim. I got him a year back or to be exact on 10 November 2006. Two weeks before Raya. Hehehehe... My frens at kampung called him Kereta raya. Hahahahaa..... So far, he's ok. Still didn't dissappoint me whenever I step on the accelarator. I've tried his performance at KLIA Highway long time ago to see how fast he can go. At the end, I am the one who did not dare to test him to the max. The speed at that time was around 207 km/h. At that speed, I think about the tyres and all aspects that could go wrong (hati dah kecut sebenarnyerr.. Kekekeke). Several weeks ago, I've tested again at KL Putrajaya Highway. I lost again, but this time the speed was at 211km/h. Well... I think I'm not sehati kering as I was during 5 years back. Hahahaha....



So.. For those who keep on asking who is Kassim and Karrim, I believe I've answered you guys already... Kekekeke


P/S: BAbam... Kim salam kat ngko punya Ahmad... Hahahaha........

0 comments: