Saturday, March 15, 2008

Funky Friday

Yesss..!! Funky Friday. Its a bit late for the Funky Friday update though but I think its not too late.

Everything went smooth on Friday at site. Went to office in the morning to sort out few documents and other issues especially power issues in Hosp Pekan. Investigation has been done and its not our problem. Relief to hear it. Then, arranged flight tickets for one of my team to go to Sabah next week for MOHnet exercise. Hmm... what else. Owhh yess... Went to Cyberjaya post office at Cyberjaya to renew my driving license. Yeap..!! Renewed it for 3 years. Hahaha.. Hoping I would not forget to renew the license after 3 years.

After Jumaat prayer, went to Sg Buloh site to check progress on the wireless rectification work by NSU team. Reported by the team that all adjustment has been made and the radio performance now is quite good. Well, I'm glad to hear it. Kudos to the team involved. During the exercise, 2 of my team members, so called 'terserempak' with the 'penunggu' for Hospital Sg Buloh. They panicked and almost immediatly ran away from the location. Hahaha... Need to story no details in here. By the way, for you in Hosp Sg Buloh, just be careful and do not go to Level 6, Obstetric Ward (the one that still do not open) by your own kalau tak terpaksa... Kekekeke....

Around 5pm, received a guest, the 'special one' regarding a problem at work. Actually it's not a problem. From what that I heard from the 'special one', there are few occasions that made the 'special one' felt a bit unconfortable on the situation. Well... promised to the 'special one' that I will look into this matter personally. Don't worry the 'special one'. I will update you from time to time and you will be the first to know should there is any new news. My advice to the 'special one', need to worry nothing. Will back you up should you need one....

FridayNiteFutsal. Seems everybody turn up late last nite. Hmmm... Are they late becoz of layan Raja Lawak? Cehh... Anyway, after 15 minutes after 11pm, we have enuf players to start our game. Scored quite a number of goals and shud score more if it's not because the jersey that I wore (hahaha... salahkan baju lak.. Kekekeke). Accidently got kicked on my right foot and limped out from the court. Did not want it to be too serious (kekeke... kena jaga kaki beb.. macam Rooney nie, takut nnt metatarsal injury..muahaha).

As usual, after FridayFutsal, lepak ing at Bistro. Gossiping al the way until 4 am. Huhuhuhu... To the 'special one', I got new info and as promised, I will update you as soon as I can. Heheheehehehe.... Be patient yarrr....

0 comments: