Monday, March 17, 2008

Dowhh Nut....

Went out wif the 'Love One'... Wondering around with nowhere to go. Hehehe.. Suddenly I thought it is better for me to give a bath to my Kassim. Olwite.. Then what? Where shud me and the 'Love One' go. Sitting there doing nothing is not the like of me and especially not to the 'Love One'. Finally we decided to go to Big Apple.. Hahaha... If last week Jco. Today it will be Big Apple's day. Why arr?? Lately nie asyik beli donat jerr.. Musim beli donat kerr?? Hehehe...

Reached Subang Parade and have a pit at MPH. My 'Love One' want to get somtin. After that straight to Big Apple. At first I thought, it goin to take a while befor we can place our order. But the good luck and the winning spirit of Man U is with me (hahahahaha..... Man U menang, arsenal draw..). Well.. Dek kerana geram punya pasal as of last week at Jco (since the 1st time I've been here I have to cancel my order... Queue too long..), I've decided to buy 2 boxes of 6 donuts.. Kakakakaka.... Apa jenis pon tak tau.. I attached here some of it. For you who still confuse which one is better between those 2, well for me, either Jco or Big Apple... the taste... hmmm NO DIFF at all in my Malay tekak nie..



Well.. That's the donut story. Tomorrow.. Monday... As usual there will be the 929 meeting. Dowhh.. Afternoon I am going to have another meeting with the supplier. Meeting...! Meeting...! Meeting...! Hopefully there will be no major issues either at site or at the office.



Owhh yes...!!! Forgot to mention this to Gunners Fan... " Man U di manaaaaa....??? Sempoiiiiii... Hahahaha... We still short of 1 game compared to the gunners. Well, we are upfront again. This is the most critical time. This week we will have a mid week game...








F1... Dissappointed performance by the Scuderia Ferrari.. Hoping next week in Sepang, the team will turn the table around. Waiting if there is any FREE tickets available.. Hehehehe....






0 comments: