Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sooo Adhoc.....

I'm here at Sg Buloh wasting my time with KT Tunstall 'Suddenly I See' playing in the background. Waiting for the meeting that was scheduled at 2pm in KL. Malas nak pergi to Cyberjaya.. so spent my time here in Sg Buloh with Mantan. While in here, check on few documentations that need to prepared.

Suddenly got a call from PD. Explained to me that need to get engaged to one of the vendors for a new business that the company wanna explore. Hmm.. An additional work with tons of existing work. Straight away called relevant vendors to make an appointment for the presentation to the Bunch of BODs.

Well need to pack up and go to KL to attend a meeting with Bahagian Perkhidmatan Kesihatan (BPK) under Ministry of Defence. Some integration meeting that need to attend. I am not quite sure why do I have to attend this Application meeting. Whateverrrr...!! Just go and listen to what they need to say..

0 comments: