Friday, March 21, 2008

Emotion...

No aspect of our mental life is more important to the quality and meaning of our existence than emotions. They are what make life worth living, or sometimes ending. The simplest theory of emotions, and perhaps the theory most representative of common sense, is that emotions are simply a class of feelings, differentiated from sensation and proprioceptions by their experienced quality. Hmmm... Too complicated....


Wednesday... Day with full of emotions. In simple words, mood swing several times during short period of time. Hehehe...


Guilty/Dilemma
Early in the morning, I felt guilty and a bit dilemma since I made 'someone' angry and maybe this 'someone' not going to talk to me anymore, for today at least if not forever. A bit harsh on this 'someone' the day before and I admit that I am not supposed to say what I said. Well that's life. Sometimes it is just not worth it to feel sorry after it happened. Eventhough you think it will bring or give the best that you hope for them... Next time think before you say somtin', not think about what you say after you have said it...



Happy...!!!
Got a call in the afternoon that the sale for NST that we have been chasing quite sometimes finally came thru. Order came in. Yess...!! First order for NST. Alhamdulillah... Hopefully we can deliver everything as what the customer had ordered and hopefully there will be no hickup. Need to think about consistency on managing the customer and to ensure they are happy to deal with NST. Called the supplier and confirmed our orders. Not just that.. They've call me again and agreed to gimme another discount based on the orders compared to teh price they quoted to NST before. Good... Alhamdulillah... Huhuhuhuhu.......



Frustrated...!!!
Again got a call from someone belongs to the 'Bunch of BODs' saying that they want me to participate in a presentation that will be held next Wednesday. Something new and they want me to do some research on it. At the same time, I need to arrange with the vendors to prepared everything for the presentation. Arghh..!! What if the vendors can't commit? What if the vendor will come but they prepared their presentation thingy not up to the mark that was expected by the 'BUnch of BODs'? The bigger what is, what if I don't have enuf time to prepare all these since I am tight with my schedule and unplanned work at sites.. Again .... arghhhhhhhhhh...!!! Feel like I wanna quit...



Angry...!!!
Incoming call again... This time it is from the management of one of the site at ... Tuuutttt... This so called Site Manager called me and blamed my team for their vendor cannot support the system due to the IPVPN line configured by my team is DOWN. Hmm.. I think for a few seconds and i said to this Site Manager, "Wait... wait... wait... Are you saying that your vendor cannot support your system because of the IPVPN down? Is it?". He answered yes.. Wallaaaa... Straight away I got my ammunition to tembak this Site Manager for not been able to understand the actual problem. Don't they know that the support line have nothing to do with the IPVPN that was supplied by the government. I mad and cursed him like a mad man on the spot. At the end of the conversation he admitted that he was wrong and said he's sorry for giving the wrong impression to the people upstairs. The damage has been done. After satisfied screwed him on the phone, then I called my team in Sabah to have a look on this matter. Heheheh...



And do you know how long this emotions of mine changing from one to another? Kekeke... It took me from 8 am till 6 pm... Normally, maximum I will change my mood not more than 2 times a day. Again..!! As my teacher used to say to me, "There is always first time for everything". Ooo dear.. This is life...

0 comments: