Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monday as Usual

Monday again... Today there was supposed to be a 929 meeting. Somehow, it has been cancelled due to there was another big meeting at Serdang. The Operation and Maintenance meeting. I'm not involved. So.. Lepak at the office and clear up a bit the documentation work that has been pending for almost a week.

Nothing much to do. Called 1 of my team at Ampang. Assigned them there to investigate network health check especially on GE VLAN. They managed to come out with a conclusion that it wasn't the network problem. So Tuesday morning meeting, I don't need to attend since PM Ampang already knew that the problem did not caused by our configuration.

For Sg Buloh, still did not firmed with ICU HOD to proceed with the additional cabling work at HDW ward. He's been out for almost 2 weeks to France attended a conference. He shud be back by this week. Need to get his green light on the mock up set before I can despatch the sub-contractor to proceed with the remaining bay.

Sg Petani... PM keep on calling to order new materials for cabling work. Informed him that the overall shopping list are with me. I will produce a necessary paperswork to order the materials required. Since our suppplier currently is on their company trip to Japan, so I have to hold until 26 March.

Alor Setar.. I am still waiting for the final list of the CCIS data point requirement before I can produce BQ for the network equipment. Asked PM to chase the appropriate person in charge to avoid the delay of the equipment delivery shud we ordered late. What else for Alor Setar... hmm.. oo yes. To schedule for wireless AP installation at site. Hmm.. need to check the calendar.

Other than that, well nothing much, except for the presentation that I will be involved this Wednesday morning. Received calls from SPK Homes Director's PA to confirm the time and date for the presentation. I wonder, why am I shud take lead on this. It supposed to be other unit responsibility. Arghhh... Buat jer lar. Melawan kang tak puas hati lak.. Bukan bulih menang pon....

0 comments: