Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursday Raggae

Thursday Raggae...!!! Hahaha... Somehow, I got to know that my driving license is not valid anymore. What does it mean? Means that legally I cannot drive Kassim since 4 March 2008. Jeng jeng jeng....... Yuppppp.... 4 March 2008. Cemana bulih lupa niee...?? Slumber badak jer bawak keter lelaju.. Mujur tak kena tahan. Well I planned to go to the post office during lunch time. But I heard from what the girls here said, if I wanna renew at post office and I'm still not using the MyKAD, I have to go to JPJ. Arramakkk..!! Is that right? Hmm... Takkan arr... At the end of the day, I still did not renew my license. Well tomorrow arr...

My team was here again in Sg Buloh. Today we planned to check radio signal for all wireless AP's that have been complained by certain doctors that the signals are weak. Set 2 teams and out we go... The outcome surprised me a lot!! Actually it's true. At certain areas, somehow the radio signal are weak and even no signal at all. There are also some fluctuations on the radio signal especially at wards. Hmmm.. Decided to deploy a team again tomorrow to investigate the physical installation of the AP's, antennas installation whether it was done right at the 1st place depending on the areas they installed.

It supposed to be a Raggae and another good day for me at site until I got a really irritating and made my blood go not just upstairs but straight to the roof an hour before we go off. It was a problem that should not be a problem at the first place if the other unit know and understand what are they doing. If they could understand the implication and the wasteful of time and resources by mistakenly give us the information that we requied at the first place, I believed we won't face the complaint again and again all this while (Kang kalau maki kang jadik apa apa lak saper yg susah kat dorang nie....). Sometimes if the job were dne without any passion and sincerity, this will happens and it will turn worst shud it involve others. Arghhh.........!!!

That incident made me wanna somebody to scream at..!!! Controlled my temper infront of PM. When I felt that I couldn't stand anymore, just went away to the smoking areas. Have a break... have a smoke... Kekeke... Not one.. not two... but three buts in one trip. I really need to calm down by supplying nicotin to my body...

Arghh ...!!! That's life... Tomorrow.. we'll see... TGI Friday... FRIDAYNITEFUTSALatExtremeParkAsUsual....

0 comments: