Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally.....

Yess...!! Finally, the quest has come to the end... The race had reached to it's finish line... And I am proudly declared, that if you have a determination, no matter how many shopping mall and how many sports outlet are there in Klang Valley, if you have the willingness to go in and go out, climb up and climb down all the escalators of seven ... Yesssss........ Seven shopping malls and twenty two... Yesssssss........ Twenty two sports outlet, your dream will come true. It ain't over till I said it's over babe...

Yahooooooooooooooo....!! Finally its over!!! And now, I am proudly present to you my new 'trainer'. A bit different though, but its the new season design and just arrived two days ago at the outlet that I end my quest (itu pon kalau amoi tuh tak kench aku arr..).

Spot the differences (compared to my last entry....)???










Thanks to all the outlets staff and managers who entertain my 'cerewet' during my visit to your store.......

0 comments: