Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nak cari kasut... Nakcari kasut...

Nak carik kasut... Nak carik kasut... Nak carik kasut...

I thought i've saw a pussy cat... Have you ever heard that statement? Made by tweety. Yeaa.. Same with me. I thought I saw the Adidas 'trainer' shoes at one of the outlet in Shah Alam lst 2 weeks. Felt in love with the shape and design. Guess what? When I wanna grab the shoes, oppss... it's not in the stock. Or the sales person said, "Sorry bang, apa yang ada display nie jer yang ada...". Arghh.. Impossible. I'm confident that I've saw the shoes somewhere here in Shah Alam. After 3 shopping malls and 7 sport outlets, still FAIL to get what I want. Erkk... Penat + tension.... (Tak masuk lagi kat kedai yg orang tolong surveykan... Thanks yerr, jadik surveyor sukarela..)

Since tomorrow my luv one going to have her own activity in KL with her frens, I'll take this opportunity to continue my quest for 'trainer' that I one... Nak carik kasut.... Nak carik kasut... Nak carik kasuttt... Nak carik kasutt... May the 'Adi' force be with me...

Hoping I could find any of this Adidas 'trainer' pair.... Pleaseeeeeee....

Owhh yess..!! Wanna take this opportunity to welcome you, ytreehugger, to the blog community. We know that you have lots to write same like you have much to talk about. Kekekeke....!!!

0 comments: