Sunday, March 2, 2008

Options...


Sir Alex Ferguson admits he has a selection dilemma on his hands for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Lyon at Old Trafford.The United boss opted to start Saturday's win at Fulham without Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Anderson, who were all on the bench.Louis Saha, Owen Hargreaves and Ji-sung Park all came into the side with the latter two getting on the scoresheet.Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick, who both impressed in midfield in the recent wins over Arsenal and Newcastle, were left out of the squad completely.Ryan Giggs and Nemanja Vidic were absent through injury, but both should be fit for the last Reds' last 16 tie with the French champions."Picking the team for Tuesday is a real headache," admitted the United boss on MUTV. "I had one team in mind before the Fulham victory, but I changed my mind at half-time!"

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a headache because you have too many to pick from instead of nothing to pick from? I did mentioned earlier in here (yer kerr.. tak ingat arr...), at certain times, sometimes I hate when I have to make my mind over a few options. Understand your problem. Hmmm... Highly hope that you can think and make a good choice of your own. Need an advice? You are most welcome..... Hihihihihi.....

0 comments: